Hiroshima Expo in Review
Date: Sunday, November 4th, 2007 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Erin Kourelis to start
Erin Kourelis will re-present his Expo presentation, which had gone over really well. This is followed with a discussion on the presentation, and possible classroom applications. After that, we will talk about what the eight people who made it to Hiroshima learned in the presentations they attended, and how we can use those ideas for future meetings. This should prove interesting.
Organization: ETJ Ehime (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ehime)
Cost: 300 yen
Venue: COMS Building 3-bancho, Matsuyama
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ehime
Email QR Code: