ACET and ETJ Joint meeting
Date: Sunday, November 11th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
ACET (the Association of Childrens English Teachers Fukuoka) and ETJ Fukuoka joint workshop. We'll all share the ideas and activities for lessons.? Please join us and meet lots of enthusiastic and friendly teachers around Fukuoka.
Organization: ETJ Fukuoka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Fukuoka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen (ACET / ETJ members)
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tenjin Center Building (map, Tenjin Subway Exit No.1 )
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Fukuoka
Email QR Code: