Year End Party and CALL Presentation
Date: Saturday, December 22nd, 2007 Time: 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Kevin Collins
4:30 pm: My Share presentation on CALL (Uses for Hot Potatoes), followed by a JALT2007 conference report.
6:00 pm: Party begins! Bring your own drinks; we'll pitch in for Pizza!
Contact Kent for more info at: email@example.com.
Organization: Wakayama Chapter of JALT (Wakayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: the Collins' house, downtown Wakayama City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.