Korea TESOL International Conference
Date: Saturday, October 25th, 2008 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Korea TESOL encourages teachers and scholars to consider what it is about the contemporary ELT environment that drives change in the classroom, and to present their responses before 900 of their colleagues at our 16th annual international conference in Seoul, October 25-26, 2008. The changing world reflects change in learners, social issues, educational settings, and even in language itself. This is not to say that the principles and values of 50 years ago are no longer valid, but that teachers have much more to consider in selecting their teaching approach.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: 15,000 WON (about (1,606 yen)
Non-members: 25,000 WON (about 2,677 yen)
Venue: Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul, Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: