West Tokyo JALT:
Lesson Planning By Threads
Date: Saturday, November 17th, 2001 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Tessa Woodward
In this workshop Tessa Woodward shows you a way of saving time when planning lessons. "Threads" are activities set up by you and your students which, once introduced, can be picked up again in later lessons with a minimum of explanation to run and rerun, reviewing and consolidating work on vocabulary, the four skills, social skills and/or language items. You'll have a chance to experience example activities and to comment on them.
This event is part of the Four Corners Tours 2001, which are opportunities for JALT National Conference speakers to visit local JALT chapters throughout the country.
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Tokyo Jogakkan Junior College (near Minami-Machida station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: