Learner Development SIG of JALT:
Crossing Boundaries: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Learner Autonomy
Date: Sunday, June 15th, 2008 Time: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Stacey Vye, Hugh Nicoll, Prisca Molotsi, and Marlen Harrison
A full day of workshops: Stacey Vye will demonstrate "Using Music for Listening and Discussion in the Classroom," Hugh Nicoll will discuss "Autonomy and Literature," Prisca Molotsi will help you find your musical self with "Creating Songs in the Classroom," and Marlen Harrison will explore "Language Learner Identity and Sexuality." For more information see the Learner Development SIG home page.
Organization: Learner Development Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Learner Development SIG of JALT)
Cost: 1500 yen
Venue: Nanzan Gakuen Research Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Learner Development SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: