2008 CALL Workshop
Date: Saturday, October 18th, 2008 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
The seventh annual CALL Workshop, the largest conference on technology and language learning in northern Japan, will include practical demonstrations and workshops designed to help teachers use new technology wisely and appropriately. This year features blended learning rooms, which allow teachers to use regular desks and chairs along with an online network.
Main Speakers: Mr. Wichian Sunithan, Chiang Mai University, will demonstrate a national EFL listening curriculum, and how students use it in Thailand. Nicholas Gromick. Tohoku University, will lead training workshops on video editing for language teachers.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Sapporo Gakuin University in Ebetsu
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: