My Share: Managing Groups
Date: Friday, October 3rd, 2008 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Everyone gets a moment!
The topic will be in-class small group management. Each participant will present a brief explanation of his or her approach to using small groups in the EFL classroom. This will be followed by a chapter meet to discuss issues/progress and to preview goals for 2009.
Organization: Wakayama Chapter of JALT (Wakayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: the Rankin house, Musota
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.