Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Nellie's Odyssey Party at the JALT National Conference 2001
Date: Friday, November 23rd, 2001 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: It's a party!
Nellie's Group is proud to be the sponsor of Nellie's Odyssey Party which will be held at this year's PAC3 at JALT2001 conference in Kitakyushu on Friday, November 23 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in the Kitakyushu International Conference Center Event Hall. The party allows conference goers to mix with the main speakers and JALT officers in an informal setting. It will be buffet-style with a large selection of dishes to choose from. There will also be room for dancing, with music provided by a local band, Laugh Bag, with a wide range of music including pop, rock and blues. The cost is 3,000 yen, but a limited number of complimentary tickets are available. If you are planning to be at the conference and would like to receive a complimentary ticket, please contact Craig Larsen at 03-3676-1747 or email@example.com. Tickets are limited, so first come, first served! For more information, please visit www.nellies.jp.
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Cost: 3,000 yen (but see details above on how to get a free ticket while they last)
Venue: The Kitakyushu International Conference Center Event Hall (5 min walk from Kokura Shinkansen/train station; at the JALT2001 conference)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213