(1) Songs for Children; (2) Getting the Sounds Right
Date: Sunday, January 25th, 2009 Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Yuko Mimura; (2) Carl Zeman
Songs for Children - Yuko Mimura will introduce some songs with hand actions that can be used with children. Yuko has been teaching at Koi High School for the last seven years. She has experience of teaching English to children in her home.
Getting the Sounds Right - Carl Zeman will introduce some activities to help young learners get their mouths around the sounds of English. These are based on his experience teaching several groups of children since they were kindergarten students. Carl is the owner of OTB English in Iwakuni. He teaches moms, dads and kids of all ages.
Organization: ETJ Hiroshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Hiroshima)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: David English House, 3F Polesta Bldg, Nakamachi 7-5, Hiroshima
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Hiroshima
Email QR Code: