Breaking Down the 'Eigo Note'
Date: Sunday, March 22nd, 2009 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Harry Carley
Harry Carley, a teacher of elementary schools with over twenty years of experience will analyze the Eigo Note, the text aimed at 5th and 6th grade students. He will discuss its merits and demerits and this will be followed by a group discussion regarding how it fits into our own curricula.
Organization: ETJ Ehime (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ehime)
Cost: 300 yen
Venue: COMS Matsuyama
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ehime
Email QR Code: