English School vs. Juku
Date: Sunday, September 6th, 2009 Time: 3:40 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Jungim Kwak
Jungim will present on the following: Topic 1: How long can we expect to have our students? Topic 2: Which grade makes them move to Juku and why does it happen? Topic 3: How do we as a Juku keep students until they pass high school exams or college exams?
Organization: ETJ Kyoto (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kyoto)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: 9F Kyoto Station Building (Kyoto Prefecture International Center), http://etjkyoto.theschoolowner.org/access.htm
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kyoto
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 075-582-9132