What is Red?
Date: Saturday, September 26th, 2009 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: David Lisgo
David Lisgo will explore the areas of pre-reading and initial reading skills through the use of simple materials, songs, games and activities, and provide participants with the material teaching tools for practical use in the classroom.
David Lisgo is a school owner of more than 20 years, part-time teacher at Kanoya Taiku Daigaku, Kagoshima ETJ coordinator, a columnist for ETLNews, author of Blending a Hand and creator of teaching materials and games for children.
Types of teachers aimed at: for teachers of kindergarten, elementary and 1st grade junior high school children
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Kitakyushu International Conference Center, Room 31
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: