West Tokyo JALT:
MASH JALT Tokyo Equinox 2010 (day 4 of 4)
Date: Monday, September 20th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Scott Thornbury and more
10.00 - 10.30 Meishi Swap and Classroom Research brainstorming
10.30 - 12.00 Scott Thornbury, My ten favourite grammar lessons
In this very practical session, I will workshop a number of grammar activities that, in my mind, embody the qualities of effective grammar teaching. At the same time I will attempt to draw links between these activities and the principles underlying a "dogme approach".
12.00 - 13.15 Lunch break
13.15 - 14.00 Yokohama/Tokyo JALT Presenter
14.15 - 15.30 Pecha Kucha II - Various speakers
15.30 - 16:00 Coffee Break
16.00 - 16.45 Open Session or Panel with Scott Thornbury
16.45 - 17.00 Closing Speech: Scott Thornbury, MASH and JALT organizers
To pre-register for the 4 days or for individual days, please go to mashcollaboration.com/equinox-rsvp
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: Friday 500, Saturday 1,000, Sunday 2,500, Monday 2,500 (4-day pass: 5,000 yen)
Non-members: Friday 1,000, Saturday 1,500, Sunday 3,000, Monday 3,000 (4-day pass: 7,500 yen)
Venue: Toyo Gakuen University, Building 1, Hongo Campus, Tokyo.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: