Open chapter executive meeting of Nagasaki JALT
Date: Saturday, September 25th, 2010 Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: All welcome to speak
For our sixth event of the year, we invite anyone to come and hear short reports from our executive, ask questions, make suggestions, and begin to think about possible candidates for the 2011 executive, too. (We need to have nominations and elections by e-mail or other means in October-November, and decide the new "slate " prior to the JALT2010 Conference in Nagoya in late November, according to the rules.) More information at our websites at jalt.org/groups/Nagasaki and kyushuelt.com/jalt/nagasaki.html, or at our Nagasaki JALT and Friends Facebook Group, or simply sign up for our monthly e-mail newsletter. All welcome!
Organization: Nagasaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagasaki JALT)
Cost: free this month
Venue: Dejima Koryu Kaikan, 4F (large white building next to Dejima Wharf and Prefectural Art Museum(
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagasaki JALT
Email QR Code: