The 10th Asia TEFL International Conference (day 3 of 3)
Date: Saturday, October 6th, 2012 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers due April 30, 2012
The 10th Asia TEFL conference will be held in Delhi, India on October 4-6, 2012. The conference theme is Expanding Horizons of Language and Communication: ELT Issues, Challenges and Implications. The call for papers is due April 30, 2012. For full details, please see the conference website.
Organization: The Asian Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (AsiaTEFL)
Cost: AsiaTEFL Members: US$130 for the 3-day conference (lunches and coffee/refreshments included)
Non-members: US$140 for the 3-day conference (lunches and coffee/refreshments included)
Venue: Hotel Leela Kempinski, Gurgaon (Delhi, NCR), India
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: