The 3rd Annual Shikoku JALT Conference
Date: Saturday, May 12th, 2012 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Mike Guest, Jim Ronald, Grant Tew, and others TBA
The 3rd Annual Shikoku JALT Conference is co-sponsored by Matsuyama and East Shikoku Chapters of JALT.
- Mike Guest of Miyazaki University (and Daily Yomiuri columnist on culture/language teaching)
- Jim Ronald of Hiroshima Shudo University
- Grant Trew of Oxford University Press and author of "Tactics for TOEIC Listening and Reading Test"
- TBA (Short papers/presentations)
For full details, please see East Shikoku JALT's website.
Organization: Matsuyama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Matsuyama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kochi University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Matsuyama JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 089-946-0885
Phone (work): 089-931-6211
This event is co-sponsored by: