Date: Sunday, May 20th, 2012 Time: 1:30 AM - 4:00 AM
Speaker: Kathy Kampa
Discover the power of music, movement, and Multiple Intelligences (MI) to create a dynamic learning environment for your students! We'll explore the theory of MI through songs, chants, movement, and simple games for young learners. Please RSVP to email@example.com
Organization: Association of Childrens English Teachers (Fukuoka ACET)
Cost: ACET Members: 1,500 yen
Non-members: 2,000 yen
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka ACET
Email QR Code: