English Teaching Workshop:
TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) Study and Teaching Children Workshop
Date: Saturday, May 26th, 2012 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Yuco Kikuchi and others
Part 1: Sharing activities and materials
Participants will share their activities, lesson plans, materials and concerns and discuss for better teaching.
Part 2: CLIL Workshop: Report on successful CLIL activities
The London Olympic Games Part 1
Participants will discuss how to design lessons for pre-teen class, balancing language aims and content development attractive for Grade 5 and 6 children.
Part 3: TKT Study Meeting
Module 1, Part 1, Unit 5 Reading Participants are expected to bring
1) a copy of The TKT Course Module 1, 2 and 3. second edition. (ISBN 978-0-521-12565-9) Cambridge University Press. or
2) visit http://www.cambridgeesol.org/exams/tkt/index.html and obtain necessary materials.
Organization: English Teaching Workshop
Cost: English Teaching Workshop Members: 1,000 yen
Non-members: 1,500 yen
Venue: Shin-Koiwa Chiku Center (Shin-koiwa 2-17-1, Katushika-ku, Tokyo. Phone: 03-3653-7141. 5 min walk from JR Sobu Line Shin-koiwa station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact English Teaching Workshop
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464