JALT Hokkaido Annual Language Conference (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, June 16th, 2002 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: 35 presentations over two days
The theme is Language Learning, Research and Technology. There will be about 35 presentations including presentations on; leading discussions using video clips theater games for English classes, designing a virtual reality English program, global English education, vocabulary building, small group workshop learning, improving reading skills.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 2000 yen (free if you join JALT)
Venue: Hokkaido International School in Sapporo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: