Proficiency and Personality
Date: Sunday, February 24th, 2013 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Masa Tsuneyasu (Utsunomiya University)
This is a combination presentation including both paper and workshop. First, the speaker will explain about a small study which examined the relationships between personality type based on the Yatabe-Guilford Personality Inventory Test and English proficiency measured by TOEIC scores. Then, during the workshop session, practical lesson activities will be demonstrated. Active participation or further suggestions from the floor are most appreciated.
Organization: Nagasaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagasaki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (students free)
Venue: Ekimae-ikiiki-hiroba Room 15, Koutsu-Kaikan Building 3F, 3-1 Daikoku-machi, Nagasaki
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagasaki JALT
Email QR Code: