Creating classroom questionnaires
Date: Saturday, January 25th, 2014 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Robert Croker, Nanzan University
Creating a classroom questionnaire might seem daunting, but think of it as a series of seven steps: deciding what information to collect; creating, editing and ordering your questions; writing the title, introduction, instructions and conclusion; laying out your questions; and piloting and checking your questionnaire. This workshop will walk you through these seven steps to help you to create a simple, effective questionnaire to investigate your classroom.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Venue: change of venue: Gifu Bunka Center, 5 Chome-7-2 Koganemachi, Meeting Room 1 (3rd floor)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: