Temple University Japan:
Distinguished Lecturer Series (Spring 2014, Seminar 1): Vocabulary and English for Specific Purposes
Date: Saturday, February 1st, 2014 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Averil Coxhead (Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand)
Vocabulary in English for Specific Purposes (ESP) is a topic of major interest for teachers and researchers alike. This course aims to bring together and explore some of the major trends of research in this area over the last few decades.
Organization: Temple University Japan
Cost: The first 3 hours is free and open to the public. Official auditor fee of 12,500 yen for both days.
Venue: Osaka Center, Temple University Japan Campus
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Temple University Japan
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5441-9800