Osaka JALT Winter Potpourri Micro-conference
Date: Sunday, January 19th, 2014 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Osaka JALT's Winter Potpourri will take place on Sunday, January 19 in the multi-media computer room at the Lifelong Learning Center in Umeda. The Winter Potpourri is a "micro-conference" event that welcomes presentations on whatever topics people would like to present. Osaka JALT's two regular mini-conferences (Back to School, and Tech Day Plus) offer concurrent presentations in multiple rooms, whereas this "micro-conference" will offer a series of presentations in just one room. Feel free to submit a presentation of the same or similar topic if you presented at the recent national conference in Kobe since there's a very good chance you'll have a new audience this time. Call deadline: January 6. Submissions: osaka-jalt.blogspot.jp
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Multi-media computer room at the Lifelong Learning Center in Umeda. (Kita-ku, Umeda 1-2-2 500 Ekimae Dai 2 Bldg. 5F Osaka-shi, Osaka map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: