excitELT: Uncharted Territories
Date: Sunday, June 4th, 2017 Time: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Speaker: Chia Suan Chong, Barbara Hoskins Sakamoto, Mike Hogan, John Fanselow, Ted O'Neill; call for sessions deadline April 14th
It can be too easy for teachers to fall into a routine. We chose Uncharted Territories for the conference theme because we believe that stepping out into the unknown is essential in our profession. Uncharted territories might refer to new classroom techniques, new teaching contexts and new ideas. The conference theme will also be manifested in the organisation of the conference. Not only is Tokyo an uncharted territory for excitELT as a location, but we'll also be pushing for a more social conference experience and experimenting how we run the conference itself with an aim to break down the presenter/audience divide. The
The deadline for the call for sessions is the 14th of April 2017. Please see the call for sessions page for details.
Cost: 3000 yen
Venue: Rikkyo University, Ikebukuro campus, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: