CUE SIG of JALT:
CUE ESP Symposium
Date: Saturday, September 16th, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Sue Starfield (UNSW), Barbara DuBabcock (City Uni HK), and Masako Terui (Kindai). Call for posters due June 30th
This is the fourth ESP Symposium offered by the JALT CUE SIG; this year in collaboration with the JALT BizCom SIG. The ESP Symposium features three plenary speakers -- two from overseas and one from within Japan -- with a broad of expertise in the field of teaching and researching English for Specific Purposes (ESP). Additionally, two poster sessions, a round-table and panel discussion offer teacher-researchers opportunity to interact and share their own work in ESP. For details about the conference and the call for posters, please see the CUE ESP Symposium webpage.
Organization: College and University Educators Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CUE SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free for CUE and BizCom members
Non-members: 3,000 yen (1,500 yen for JALT members)
Venue: Keio University, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CUE SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: