Japan Intercultural Institute:
Linguaculture Learning-Theory, Research and Classroom Practice
Date: Saturday, June 10th, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Joseph Shaules (Juntendo U), Rob Fritz (Nagasaki U), Gabriela Schmidt (Tsukuba U), Sumiko Miyafusa (Showa Women's U), Valerie Hansford (Soka U), Michael Dancsock (Juntendo U)
Are you interested in an intercultural approach to foreign language education? In helping students have a deeper, more meaningful language learning experience? In understanding the psychology of language and culture learning? Please Join JII (The Japan Intercultural Institute) for a workshop focused on the theory, research and classroom practice of linguaculture learning. This workshop is part of an ongoing research and development project sponsored by MEXT and JII. Intended for educators interested in language learning as a deeply transformative process of personal and intercultural growth and change. For more details for the One Day Seminar see the Japan Intercultural Institute webpage.
Organization: Japan Intercultural Institute
Cost: JII Members: free (also free for JALT members)
Non-members: 2000 yen
Venue: Juntendo University, Ochanomizu Campus, Dai-2 Kyoiku-to, Rm 402
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Intercultural Institute
Email QR Code: