Teaching English in Other East Asian Countries
Date: Sunday, June 16th, 2002 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Ian Nakamura, Peter Wang, Lauran Merginio
Ian Nakamura teaches English in Thailand. Peter Wang teaches in China. Lauran Merginio teaches in Sakhalin. These three teachers will compare their teaching and cross-culture experiences with those in Japan through pictures, funny stories, and discussing insights which can be used in Hiroshima's classrooms. Whether you're interested in teaching in a different East Asian country, or just interested in hearing about it, this is the workshop for you.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: International Conference Center 3F, Seminar Room #2, Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: