English Education Policy in Asia
Date: Saturday, June 29th, 2002 Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Woo Lee, American Consulate
The Kyushu-Okinawa JACET Spring lecturer is Dr. Woo Lee, Principal Officer at the American Consulate. Preceeding the lecture is Kyushu-Okinawa JACET's spring business meeting (14:00 - 14:50). Dr. Lee's lecture is followed by a reception (17:00 - 19:00)
Organization: Kyushu-Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association of College English Teachers (Kyushu-Okinawa JACET)
Cost: JACET Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen (please contact JACET to confirm)
Venue: Seinan University, Building 2, room 203. Nishijin, Fukuoka City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyushu-Okinawa JACET
Email QR Code: