1) Seesaw: The Learning Journal; 2) Back to School Group Share
Date: Sunday, March 4th, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: 1) Riza Banzon and John Ellis; 2) Wayne Jackson
Session A: Seesaw: The Learning Journal
Come explore Seesaw, a student-driven digital portfolio used to document students' learning process, strengthen the connections between school and home, and help students learn 21st century skills and use technology effectively.
Session B: Back to School Group Share
Attendees will be introduced to a board game designed to give players a fun way to share ideas and experience, and discuss how to improve in the coming academic year. Let's enjoy sharing what we have found to be effective or struggled to overcome, and discuss ways to better our performance as teachers.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: