Cambridge University Press:
Cambridge Day on CLIL
Date: Saturday, March 10th, 2018 Time: 10:10 AM - 2:45 PM
Speaker: Jane Catherine Delaney (CLIL Specialist), Chantal Hemmi (Sophia U), and more
CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) is a teaching method which has gained widespread interest in Japan in recent years. Cambridge University Press invite you to join our CLIL event to learn more about this innovative teaching method through a series of workshops presented by a renowned CLIL expert from Europe, along with several teachers who have successfully implemented CLIL into their English programs at primary, secondary and university level. The event will offer an opportunity to learn about the latest developments in CLIL, as well as potentially provide new ideas for your class. If you are interested in CLIL and would like information on the latest CLIL materials we hope you will join us for this event. Speakers include
- Jane Catherine Delaney (CLIL Specialist)
- Chantal Hemmi (Sophia University)
- Emi Fukasawa (Sophia University)
- Chiho Nakagawa and Jon Otto (Junior High School of Kogakuin University)
- Yoshio Hoso (Matsudo Kokusai High School)
- Kayo Wolf (Shitennoji Gakuen Primary School)
For more details, see this document (PDF).
Organization: Cambridge University Press
Venue: Kanda Institute of Foreign Language (2-13-13 Uchikanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3518-8272