Confidence Building Interactive Games and Activities for Language Classrooms
Date: Sunday, June 9th, 2002 Time: 1:45 PM - 3:40 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida, Little America Schools
Little America Teaching English Methods (LATEM) provides English teachers with successful tools to guide students into interacting in simple, natural English, making English education more "experiential." Action-filled games initiate and motivate students to think, listen, speak, participate and interact in English. All activities contain a systematic approach where everyone experiences success with English.
Organization: Matsuyama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Matsuyama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Shinonome High School Kinenkan 4F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Matsuyama JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 089-946-0885
Phone (work): 089-931-6211