The Art of Composing Haiku in English
Date: Sunday, June 16th, 2002 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kanda Sosuke, Haiku Society of America
Haiku has been experiencing not only a revival in Japan but a surge in popularity abroad as well. In workshop format, the presenter will explain the hows and whys of writing haiku. The participants will then have the opportunity to write their own verses, later sharing their work and receiving personalized feedback.
Organization: Saitama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Omiya JACK 6F, conf. room #2 (near Omiya Station, west exit)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: