Two workshops for language teachers
Date: Sunday, June 16th, 2002 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Tom Anderson, Stephen Shrader
The two workshops are titled "Creating Confident Creative Conversationalists", by Tom Anderson, and "Elements of Course Design: Starting from Scratch", by Stephen Shrader, Language Institute of Japan. Both workshop presenters warmly encourage participants to discuss their experiences with inspiring speech and course design. A bus will pick participants up at Odawara station at 12:40 p.m. to take them to LIOJ and drop them off again free of charge.
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: contact Yokohama JALT; unknown at publication time
Venue: LIOJ (Language Institute of Japan) in Odawara
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: