Teacher Development SIG of JALT:
TED Round Table
Date: Sunday, January 31st, 2016 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
The Teacher Education and Development SIG will host its second informal, round table meeting on Sunday, January 31 at the Kanda Institute of Foreign Languages (Tokyo), Bldg 7, 5F, from 2:00 - 5:00. The purpose of this get-together is to provide SIG members and friends a chance to talk about their professional development, organize collaborations, and simply share reflections about their work as teachers. We hope to provide a space for people to meet and to build a community within our SIG. The cost is free, and pre-registration is not required to attend, but the planners would appreciate if you could fill out the pre-registration form (click here). We look forward to seeing you in Kanda!
Organization: Teacher Development Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Teacher Development SIG of JALT)
Venue: Kanda Institute of Foreign Languages (Tokyo), Bldg 7, 5F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Teacher Development SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: