englishbooks.jp Education Day for ELT Teachers Autumn 2019 in Nagoya
Date: Sunday, December 8th, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: many speakers
Teachers and authors will gather at this event to share their inspiration and how they achieve classroom goals with their work. They also offer advice on how you can do the same. Join a day of practical presentations. Come to talk with, learn from and share ideas with, some of Japan's favorite authors of English learners' materials. Gain teaching tips, valuable inspiration, and have a look through the presenters' educational materials designed to motivate learners! Speakers include:
- Leon Butchers (AGO)
- Eric Kane (ELF Learning)
- Deborah Grow (English Garden)
- Mark Kulek (MSC Press)
- Brian Cullen (PAWS International)
- Edward Newbon (Scholastic UK)
Venue: No Borders International School Chikusa, Daiichi Sky Bldg. 4F 3 Chome-17-21 Aoi, Higashi-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0985-41-6611