Planning Elementary School Classes
Date: Sunday, March 23rd, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Nick Walters
In this presentation participants will produce a plan for a term's worth of classes. To do this, we will cover writing goals, contents of classes and activities. Participants will be expected to give their ideas and work in groups to produce plans which will be presented at the end of the session.
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Venue: Jellybeans Kousha Building 1-4F, near Shinysahiki Tram Stop
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT