TEFL in Asia: Emerging Issues (day 3 of 3)
Date: Sunday, November 9th, 2003 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Bernard Spolsky, Neil Anderson, Keith Johnson, Sandra McKay, Michael Levy, Amy Tsui, more.
Check the first day of TEFL in Asia: Emerging Issues for more information.
Organization: The Asian Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (Asia TEFL)
Cost: Asia TEFL Members: Pre-registration free to members. (Membership free before Oct. 7.)
Non-members: On-site registration: 25,000 won (US$20.00)
Venue: Hotel Nongshim
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Asia TEFL
Email QR Code: