ETJ Aichi Round Table Discussion and Spring Cleaning ELT Bazaar
Date: Sunday, March 20th, 2005 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: various speakers for the round-table discussions
The Aichi group of English Teachers in Japan will hold a session of round table discussions in five different groups; preschool, lower elementary, upper elementary, adult students, and owners' issues. You can share ideas with songs, textbooks, and the stuff you use in your classroom. It will be followed by a bazaar where you can sell your extra teaching materials, and find some great bargains too! ETJ-Aichi is a group for teachers of children up through middle school in Aichi, Gifu and Mie. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen, seating is limited to the first 50 reservations
Venue: Moralogy Kenkyuujo, Tokai Shutchohjo (Institute of Moralogy Tokai Branch Hall) a 2-story building next to Aoyama men's shop (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: