Effective Ways to Prepare for the TOEIC
Date: Sunday, March 20th, 2005 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Joe Falout
In the first half, the presenter will demonstrate conversational activities to teach learning strategies and listening skills for the TOEIC. In the second half, the presenter will discuss the findings of an ongoing study of a group of autonomous learners preparing for the TOEIC. Based on the insights coming from the study the presenter will outline effective ways for students to prepare for the TOEIC.
Organization: Saitama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Sakuragi Kominkan (near Omiya Station, west exit, see map).
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: