A Talk About Washington, D.C.
Date: Saturday, March 5th, 2005 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Moti Liberman, Coordinator for International Relations in Yamagata
Moti Liberman will talk about Washington, D.C. in terms of its history, culture, politics, economy, language, etc., while focusing on English as a means of global communication in the 21st century.
Organization: Yamagata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yamagata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Yamagata Seibu Kominkan, Kagota 1-2-23, Yamagata-shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yamagata JALT
Phone (home): 0238-85-2468
Email QR Code: