Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Nellie's Seminar Series 2005: Seminar 2
Date: Saturday, March 19th, 2005 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Taniguchi Ritsuko (APRICOT), Akiko McDougall (Matsuka Phonics Institute)
The second seminar in Nellie's Seminar Series 2005 will feature two presentations as follows:
- Time: 1:30 - 2:30
Title: Create Your Own Dictionary
Presenter: Taniguchi Ritsuko (APRICOT)
Target: Teachers of kindergarten, elementary school children and junior high school students
Content: My Words 564 is a notebook style dictionary for children to learn, spell and understand vocabulary by creating their own dictionary. My Words 564 for Teachers, 564 Word Cards and CD recording of vocabulary will be introduced with demonstration on how to use them in your lesson.
- Time: 3:00 - 4:00
Title: Let's dance Eikaiwa Taiso with Pam and Ted!
Presenter: Akiko McDougall (Matsuka Phonics Institute)
Target: Teachers of up to elementary school children
Content: Let's learn how to "input" easy words for communication using Pam & Ted series books. You will find out how to get your students to read words and chunks out loud over and over again. You will master the Eikaiwa Taiso dance and learn how to advance this material in your classroom. It is so much fun that the children will forget that they are learning!
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Cost: free; make a reservation
Venue: Sunbridge Bldg. 1F, 1-26-6 Yanagibashi, Taitok-ku, Tokyo (3 min. from Asakusabashi Stn. on JR Sobu Line, Toei Asakusa Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213