English for Young Learners
Date: Saturday, September 10th, 2005 Time: 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Mayuka Habbick, Shelagh Rixon, Jim George
Teaching English to children is a specialised field that is stimulating and rewarding. Its true importance is finally being realised in Japan, and new ideas and theories are constantly being introduced. This event will be of great interest and value to anyone with an interest in children's education. English for Young Learners will cover many aspects of children's langauge learning in Japan, including the importance of testing, using materials such as Cambridge ESOL examinations.
Organization: Macmillan LanguageHouse (Macmillian LanguageHouse)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Luna International, MK Building 2F, 1-9-16 Motomachi, Matsumoto-shi, Nagano-ken. 390-0803
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Macmillian LanguageHouse
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-4533-8082