Date: Sunday, May 14th, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: The talented members and guests of JALT Omiya
Members of JALT Omiya and guests are invited to share an idea, an activity, a technique, game, that they have used in the classroom.
Please bring about 25 copies of whatever you are presenting to give to other members. Go home with lots of new ideas that work!
Free for non-members who are presenting!
Organization: Saitama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: free if presenting
Venue: Sakuragi Kominkan 5F (near Omiya Station, west exit,see map).
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: