School Owners' Roundtable Workshop
Date: Sunday, May 28th, 2006 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: School owners from around Niigata Prefecture
From choosing course materials to setting up an accounting system, we English school owners have many common difficulties. Join us at this year's School Owners' Workshop, where you will have the opportunity to ask questions as well as share your experiences with running an English school in Japan. Niigata Bandai Shimin Kaikan is a 7 min. walk from Niigata Station.
Organization: ETJ Niigata (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Niigata)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Niigata Bandai Shimin Kaikan, 950-0082 Niigata-shi, Bandai-machi 9 Ban 1 Go (see map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Niigata
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: