Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Nellie's ELT Workshop and Book Fair 2006 in Fukuoka
Date: Sunday, January 21st, 2007 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Akiko Seino, Alastair Graham-Marr, Donald and Michael Kinney and many more!
ELT materials supplier Nellie's Group will hold its 6th annual ELT Workshop and Book Fair this year in five locations: Osaka (October 15), Yokohama (October 29), Nagoya (November 12), Tokyo (December 3) and Fukuoka (January 21, 2007). We invite you to come along and browse the publisher displays of ELT materials for both children and adults, or attend presentations by authors and ELT professionals. Special discounts will apply to items purchased or ordered on the day, and a large selection of items will be on sale at extra low prices to clear!
Admission to all venues is free, but registrations are essential. Please send your details to us by fax or e-mail, or register through our website. Please note that telephone registrations will not be accepted. Fax: 03-3865-7533, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: nellies.jp/workshops/registration. Registration deadline for Fukuoka is Wednesday, January 17, 2007.
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Venue: Kyushu Bldg. (8F), 1-8-31 Hakataeki-Minami, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka 812-0016
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213