Teaching Younger Learners SIG of JALT:
1st Tokyo Regional Gathering: Feelings: How can we reflect them in our teaching?
Date: Friday, January 26th, 2007 Time: 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
In the first Tokyo Regional Gathering of the Teaching Children Special Interest Group of JALT, we will share and speculate on this theme, which is also the theme of our most recent newsletter, Teachers Learning with Children. We will also discuss how we can systematically operate our organization to promote and support language teachers. Non-members are welcome to join the meeting.
Deadline: January 19th (Fri) Max. 20 people
Registration: Yuco Kikuchi; t 043-251-0027; fax 043-256-5524; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: Teaching Younger Learners Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Teaching Younger Learners SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Nellie's English Book Store, seminar room, Asakusabashi, Tokyo (3 min. walk from JR Sobu Line, East exit, Asakusabashi Station or A3 exit, Asakusabashi Station, Toei Asakusa-line); http://www.nellies.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Teaching Younger Learners SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 03-3823-2037