Christmas! What will you do?
Date: Sunday, October 22nd, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
This months meeting will feature a My Share -- participants are encouraged to bring along a short 10-15 minute Christmas activity to share with the others.
There will also be a Book Swap, so please bring along any books that you have finished reading that you would like to trade for something else. Feel free to bring in as many books as you like!
This will be preceeded by JALT Kagoshima's Annual General Meeting from 1:00 to 2:00.
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Seminar Room 117, Ground Floor Kousha Biru, Shinyashiki opposite the Shinyashiki Tram Stop
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT