Globalization and English Education in the 21st Century: International Collaboration in English Education, Learner Autonomy, and the Development of ELT Professionals
Date: Sunday, January 14th, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:15 PM
Speaker: Speakers in the Report, Session, and Panel Discussion
This International Symposium is intended for all English teachers. There will be Reports by 7 dispatched representatives, three presentations in the Session, and the Panel Discussion by 4 panelists with regard to the themes of learner autonomy in international contexts and ELT in the Japanese context. For more information, please see the homepage at cis.let.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/sympo.
Organization: Kumamoto University
Venue: Faculty of Letters, Faculty of Engineering 100th Anniversary Memorial Hall, Kumamoto University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kumamoto University
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 096-342-2436