Globalization and English Education in the 21st Century: International Collaboration in English Education, Learner Autonomy, and the Development of ELT Professionals
Date: Saturday, January 13th, 2007 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Three Invited Plenary Speakers from the University of Nottingham, UK
This International Symposium is intended for all English teachers. There will be plenary speeches by three invited speakers from the University of Nottingham, UK. The topics of the plenary speeches are possibilities for international collaboraton in the development of ELT, learner autonomy, and TESOL.
Organization: Kumamoto University
Venue: Faculty of Engineering 100th Anniversary Memorial Hall, Kumamoto University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kumamoto University
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 096-342-2436